Saturday, January 5, 2013

Insurgent-Veronica Roth

Book #2 in the "Divergent" Triology. More twists and turns, more alliances and betrayals, more information about this crazy Factioned society. More deeply into finding out who Tris really is.

Wow. My mind was reeling-REELING at the end of this book. Oddly enough, even though it ended int a rather unsettling place, as most 2nd books do, I felt like it sat MUCH better than the 2nd books in the Hunger Games and Matched left me. I can't exactly explain why either. But I am going to have a hard time waiting to read #3, which doesn't even officially have a title yet. That I am aware of.

But still, NO LOVE TRIANGLE! Can I say enough how refreshing that is? Thank you, Ms. Roth, THANK YOU! (On a personal note, I think it's more relateable, I mean a an everyday average girl has a hard enough time getting ONE love interest, let alone TWO at any given time, right?-but you know from my last post that that isn't the REAL reason I am not all in love with the triangle effect).

No comments:

Post a Comment